Set of reagents for determining the content of potassium in fresh and marine water.
Fresh water – range:
- high range – 10 to 150 mg/l with a resolution of 0,5 mg/l
- low range – 2 to 20 mg/l with a resolution of 0,1 mg/l
Marine water – range:
- 50 to 500 mg/l with a resolution of 2,5 mg/l
Inside the set:
- powder Reagent K
- 1 ml syringe
The quantity of reagent : for approximately 25 tests.
- fresh water: method Z450H – high range / Z450L – low range,
- marine water: method Z450M
NOTE: to perform a measurement for high range (method Z450H),
it is required to have also deionized water (product code 8903/100 ml bottle or 8905/1000 ml bottle)
available as a separate product.
Documents to download:
Z450H – Potassium K high range
Z450L – Potassium K low range
Z450M – Potassium K marine water